Internet Connection but won't connect to network

CatOteko

So recently my computer has been unable to download any updates from windows cause it's saying i'm not connected to the internet even though i can browser the internet i've tired alot of things to fix it but nothing i seem to do makes it connect to the network which i have connected to a eternet cable.

plodr

Liz
i've tired(sic) tried alot of things
Please post what you have tried so anyone trying to help will not repeat things you've already tried.

What version of Windows are you running? What is the brand and exact model of computer? What program are you using to browse the internet?

CatOteko

I've tried updatting the drivers as well as reseting the networking going into the properties of the ehernets and making sure ipv4 and ipv6 are on, running all the things i think will work for the network in the computer services i'm running windows 10 i'm nou sure what you mean by brand as i built it myself and i'm using only google chrome

Last edited:

CatOteko

1600640643892.png

It's never had this problem before it only happened after i reset the pc as it's been running into other problems

Well, you have the troubleshoot button there, try it and see what it says, if it can't do anything, the details will give you what it found.

CatOteko

it suggest a network reset which i've done multiple times and still nothing

CatOteko

i've used DISM and scannow cmd it did find corrupted files that it couldn't remove and i tried to fix it to no avile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts