Internet connection keeps going!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lawgeek123

I have a very new sony laptop with windows 8, have had it a couple of months working perfectly.

Last couple of days having trouble with internet... most of the time if I open internet explorer I can type in the website but nothing happens, then after about 5 minutes it will start working and open the page... but often becomes unresponsive after about 5 minutes.

Have full internet connection always, and not a problem with my internet as no-one else using the wireless in my house is having problems!

Please help! :)

TerryNet

Terry
Have full internet connection always
And you know that how? Because you can ping a web site by name while the browser is stalling?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online