Internet Connection probs....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jae

Ok... here is what happens... when I go to sites like:

kazaa
delta.com
sunsentinel.com
ajc.com
etc..

IT IS CERTAIN SITES 100% OF THE TIME, my internet connection is lost and I can not reconnect until I reboot the machine. It will not manually or auto reconnect until I power off and power back on. It is ALWAYS with those certain sites.

now, I can leave the machine running for days and no problems, still active internet connection, but once I hit one of those sites... bang.. it is gone.

Now hotmail.com is acting the same way. Losing the connection everytime I try to access it.

I don't know why. The Bellsouth.net DSL is active now, no bad connections in the area.

I have tried downloading every single MS update and it still does this.

I have run my spybot and antivirus software.

what else?

Jae

Ok... it is official... .I just lost my ability to browse Hotmail.com without it crashing and needing a reboot.l

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Now, I can use Mozilla and browse these sites. I just lost Hotmail today, I was browsing it fine yesterday...hours at a time.

I already downloaded the latest version of IE. (already had it thought, just did it to make sure).

I have just deleted everything in my CaptiveX programs in the C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files folder. Just in case something bad was in there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts