Internet connection slow? Spyware?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

desireed

About a month ago now, my internet was capped because I did go over the download limit. Usually after the month is over, it restores back to normal speed. For some odd reason, it took a while for it to regain a decent amount of speed but It's not as fast as before.. I have checked/scanned many times for spyware or any sort of viruses, cleared my cache, have used CCleaner so I don't really know what else to do? I have turned my internet off for a good 5-10 minutes but nothing has changed. Is there anything else I could try that might help me get my fast internet connection back? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic threads section, I wasn't quite sure where to post it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online