1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet disconnects when uploading to Youtube, can i get some help?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MapexDrummer, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MapexDrummer

MapexDrummer Thread Starter

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this o_O but i was trying to upload a video on Youtube earlier, 9:58s long and about 570mb in size and my damn internet kept disconnecting when it was uploading about 150mb in. That little bubble on the bottom popped up every time. It says "No Internet Access" and then it connects about 10 seconds later like nothing happened, just long enough to make the upload fail. I tried to upload this one video like 15 times straight and it disconnected and the upload failed every time. My computer has been screwing me all day. It took literally 2 hours to save that same edited video from Windows Movie Maker and then this crap happened. It was kinda important because it was something brand new that needed to be up quick. I saw on another forum, someone was having a similar trouble and it said to try uploading it while in Safe Mode with Networking... Tried it, no luck. What can i do to prevent this from happening in the future? I have Windows 7 and have had absolutely no problem with it so far. It has outstanding speed and it's totally reliable. I've uploaded about 15 other videos with it so far and never had this problem before so i don't know what's going on. Just tried uploading one last time tonight, about 15min ago and it still did the same thing.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

2. sadert

sadert

May be its glitches with your connection and not anything to do with the video.You have not mentioned if at that time your internet connection was working perfectly for other web activities or not.Anyways thats some time ago so whats the status now??

3. MapexDrummer

MapexDrummer Thread Starter

Well it definitely was working perfectly with all other sites and functions, just not with youtube i guess. I did manage to get about 5 uploads complete since posting here. I think i only had trouble (the same thing) happening with like 2 of the videos out of those recent ones. But as far as i know, it's working fine now. I might upload something today although i haven't uploaded in about a week so i'll see how it screws me over this time :rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913745

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice