Internet doesnt work with WMP 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Truckz

Everytime i play Windows Media Player on a website (it works with offline videos), after 10 seconds of so i get the message that "Internet Explorer is not responding" and all my web browsers close. This is only when the video is embedded in a website. Ive tried lowering the video acceleration, and ive scanned my computer for viruses, spyware, and adaware with more programs than you can count on one hand. I tried reinstalling it but to no avail. What do i do? I've got no clue.

Thanks for the help,
Truckz

Truckz

It only seems to happen on some websites. Some let me see it, others dont.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online