1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet drivers not found

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by randya6977, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. randya6977

randya6977 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 480 @ 2.67GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3242 Mb
    Graphics Card: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, 3 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 419310 MB, Free - 331056 MB;
    Motherboard: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., QX310/QX410/QX510/SF310/SF410/SF510
    Antivirus: None

I just reinstalled Windows 7 Home Edition from the disc that came with the computer, and I also have Ubuntu Linux as a side operating system. The internet works with Ubuntu just fine, but it won't work with Windows 7. All of the "Other" devices have yellow '!' next to them and they are all the internet controllers and drivers and the internet won't work. I tried to uninstall all of them and rebooted to let the computer fix the problem by itself, but it said, "No drivers found" for the 5 controllers. The controllers are: PCI Simple Communications Controller, Intel Centrino Advanced-n+Wimax 6250, 3D Video Controller, Network Controller, and Ethernet Controller. I tried 5 Driver Updaters and none would work because of no internet connection. I have another working internet computer with Windows 7 that I tried downloading Drivers and controllers, but to no avail. I tried troubleshooting and it said that The Network Controller had no drivers available. Copying the hard drive from the working computer didn't work either because they have different internet hardware and drivers.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i assume this is a samsung PC - whats the exact model ?

3. randya6977

randya6977 Thread Starter

I think my Samsung computer is either a QX410 or a QX510, the book that came with it only listed all of the brands. It is a $799.00 computer with an i5 - 4 processor laptop.

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027807

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice