Internet drops when playing some games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eyeb

some games work fine no issues but others will cause my internet to drop and i have to restart pc to fix it. i load back in and and it happens again. iv checked all my drivers, iv done multiple clean installs, iv check the power management options. been having this issue ever since i build the new pc, have replaced mother board twice aswell. done lots of searching on and tried multiple fixes with no luck. this is not the only pc on the network, other pc has no issues

Last edited:
Next time it happens, go to the systray and right click the internet icon > open network & internet settings > Change adapter options > Right click Ethernet or WiFI whichever you use, Disable and Enable. See if changing between Disable and Enable will make it work. That way at least you don't have to restart the pc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online