1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Explorer 7 issues

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by douglas99, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. douglas99

douglas99 Thread Starter

I have had Internet Explorer 7 for quite a while and have endured long enough with the following issues. Does anybody know if these problems are fixable or what causes them?

1.) With ie7 open, I have to click several times on the address bar to be able to place the cursor there to type an url
    2.) If switching between open browser windows, or even on a newly opened window, I have to click multiple times on the scroll bar or on a blank part of the page to get the scroll to work or to type in the text boxes of a website.

I have run spyware removal tools, antivirus programs and no problems have been detected.I run on XP pro which originally came with ie6 and upgraded to 7. All my windows updates are current.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Doug

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592707

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice