1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Explorer 7 Problems. Please help me

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by escapexls2001, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escapexls2001

escapexls2001 Thread Starter

Hello,

I am experiencing the following problem while trying to access web pages with Internet Explorer 7, on my Windows XP Home Edition SP2 system:

-when I try to go to a web page I am presented with a "Intternet Explorer cannot display the web page". I choose the coption to Diagnose Cennection and it completes its self succesfully.

If I type in the same web address again it will usually load. It takes me two times before the page will load. This is true for any web site.

-Other programs that user the internet such as Norton Internet Security have been having a hard time accessing the internet to update.

I am using a wireless network. The other computer on my network also connections wireless and has no problems at all. My wireless connection says I'm connected and my signal strength is great at all times.

I even tried bypassing the router and plugging my computer right into the RJ-45 connection in the wall in my apartment and I have the same probems.

Also, I frequently get a default search page that comes up, if I don't get the Internet Explorer can not display the search page".

Any help would be appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648639

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice