1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Explorer 9 randomly stops working

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Codylee11, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Codylee11

Codylee11 Thread Starter

Hello, I don't know when or why this started happening but it was recently. at least once or twice everyday my internet explorer, and all other programs that require online access in some way, stop connecting to the Internet. My connection is fine with all 5 bars, My netflix on my xbox live works absolutely fine, my Girlfriends PC can even connect to the internet perfectly, but during these 15-20 minute periods my PC's software simply wont connect. its like my pc will connect to the internet but the internet wont connect to my programs, even if i restart my laptop. It's very frustrating because i do online classes for devry and i can be right in the middle of posting then when i go to a new page the new page will not load and then ill have to wait and restart my session.

I have windows 7, internet explorer 9, and a Dell studio 1555 laptop, but i really dont think its the hardware.

any ideas??

2. captainron276

captainron276

First Name:
    Ron
    To help us help you,please use the TSG System Info tool to let Tech's know the specs of your computer: http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe Copy and paste the results here in your thread. You can use the TSG Info to fill in your computer information in your user profile as well.

3. Codylee11

Codylee11 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 6108 Mb
    Graphics Card: LogMeIn Mirror Driver, 4 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 468010 MB, Free - 58198 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0C234M
    Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

4. captainron276

captainron276

First Name:
    Ron
  5. marvin876

marvin876

If you Internet Explorer randomly stops working may be your browser has been corrupted. you should update you internet Explore to Internet Explorer 10.

______
    Computer Support || Tech Support

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1095005

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice