1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer disappears

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by nwfarm, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nwfarm

nwfarm Thread Starter

.when I double click on internet explorer it will pop up for a split second and then disappears... i was cleaning out my pc and screwed something up..."

2. Top Banana

Top Banana

Disable your popup stopper.

3. hawkeye

hawkeye

{Solved}
    It worked .....Thanks ......what I don't understand it why it did it when my popup killer never gave me a problem before when opening up internet explorer...well it is working now thanks to you and my sister (who posted for me since I couldn't get on line)

4. Top Banana

Top Banana

That is good news. It would appear that you have added your start/home page to your popup stopper database, so you need to go through the popup stopper database and remove the start/home page entry. Then you can re-enable your popup stopper.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/134614