1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer error script (server busy)

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by red raider mom, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red raider mom

red raider mom Thread Starter

I use windows xp, I keep getting two different windows that say,
    Server Busy
    This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose "Switch To" to activate the busy program and correct the problem. I will click this option but it does not clear the message, I have to turn off the pc and try again.
    The other thing I get is a box that states:
    Internet explorer script error
    Line: 2
    Char: 54
    Error: server execution failed
    Code: 0
    URL: file://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local settings\Temp\NDr61

I also have done a scan with Spybot and it shows a virus Win32/Clspring.FQ it shows this twice and on one it shows that it has been deleted, but on the next line int shows it again and it states Infected. I can't seem to remove it. HELP!

2. techkid

techkid

First Name:
    David
    To assist in your problem, we need you to download HijackThis (http://www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip). Extract it to a folder like C:\Program Files\HijackThis. Run it, and select 'Scan'. Do not fix anything yet, just select 'Save log', and copy the contents of the log to your next post.

An expert will be along shortly to review your log.

3. -MC-

-MC-

I also get the Server Busy and Internet Explorer Script Error warnings. I don't believe I have a virus though. How can these problems be fixed? Is it something that a registry fixing program can fix or something else?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541224

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice