internet explorer has caused a script error in this page (norton antivirus)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

casper03

:mad: I recently went to scan a download and found this on my scan files options

Internet explorer has caused an error in the script on this page

Line 174
Char 5
Error unspecified error
code 0
url res://c:programs%20files\Norton%20
antivirus\navui.dll/scan_list.hcm

what is this and can anyone help me fix it please with thanks in advance.

Casper
Here is Nortons rather long reply to your script error. Looks as though you have your work cut out! About 1/5 way down page is your exact error. (I think it was page 74 instead of 174)

Click here for article

Keep us posted to your progress!
Dave

casper03

hey guys i didnt post this

how did someone manage to log on with my username ?

Wow, that's a strange one. Are you the only one with access to the computer? You may have remained logged on. No room or housemates, etc...?

Otherwise I would suggest you change your password, not your user name.

casper03

will do just that rollin
but im the only one with access to my comp

Casper
You may want to run this one by Mike and see if there may be a glitch in the software that caused this. Or someone knows your password here, which don't make sense since they could post themselves. We may never know.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts