internet explorer illegal ops!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

m00ch

I am having problems with internet explorer it will open and take me to most web pages but eventually does the illegal operation thing I cannot get anywhere on the internet, any suggestions? Im running windows 98 and i recently did all available updates for IE but it didnt help anything

Have you tried a repair of IE?
Go Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel. Select Internet Explorer and click Remove. You should see the options of Remove or Repair in the next box. Put a check in the Repair box and click OK. It should repair any bad files.
Maybe a good Virus scan and spyware/trojan scan is in order also.

maybe download firefox explorer support has been stoped for 98 and winme so it could be a bug thats not fixable.

junker39 updates for ie 6 will contiue till june 30th 2006 for 98 95 and winme. Ie 7.0 coming out in few months and only for winxp and maybe win2003 not even coming out for win2000 microsoft says. So probly june is when ie 7.0 is gonna be released
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifesupsps/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.