Internet Explorer images not showing up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ruken

Recently many of the sites that I visit have the empty box with a small red X in it in place for images. At first I thought it was just the site but now it's happening on almost all sites that have a lot of images. I usually have to refresh the page three or four times before they all show up properly. It doesn't to seem to be any specific type of image I cant view. It happens with both JPEGs and GIFs.

So then I thought that it could possibly be my firewall. So I disabled it and refreshed the page again but that didn't work. So I decided to come here and get some help if possible. It is getting very frustrating.

P

Paul Rosso

Thats happened to me before but i dont remember what caused it or how i fixed it,sorry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online