Internet Explorer/netscape not working! HELP!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

novembersea

:confused: :mad: Ok this problem is ticking me off! I have ran adaware, spybot, and windows update. Several months ago my Internet Explorer stopped working. If I click to open it, it pops up for a second, then goes away, almost as if there was a pop up blocker. So then since I could not fix it by another download, I installed netscape. All was well until this saturday. I click on the program, and NOTHING! I have NO browsers period! I did nothing strange, or downloaded anything that day. I am clueless at this point and I need this pc for online college. The only way I have a browser, is if I open properties, then retype a location, but I can't get another window to open otherwise. I dont' know how this could have happened at all...please HELP!

Dude, thats because IE sucks. Use firefox and ull be all like, "Dude, IE sucks, Firefox is awesome, it has so many features, and I dont have any gay hackers like before, its so much more featureful and runs much better than IE. Woot. I love firefox, IE is for fatheads! Yea! Woot!"

Hope that helps.

EDM :cool:

novembersea

I ended up installing netscape 7.2 and now I have netscape working. My question is WHY would they just STOP responding? Would it be some hidden hacker, or deleted dll by mistake, even though I dont' delete anything!? I run virus scan and all the adaware and spybot stuff and still problems! I am wondering if this has anything to do with verizon dsl..I never had probs like this until I got dsl. I have black ice firewall and have it on paranoid..any advice would be great..

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online