Internet Explorer problem with links

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tp3813

Not being a great fan of Microsoft products, I have hardly ever used Internet Explorer and like many people use alternative browsers.

I mostly use Opera and this is set as the default browser.

However every time -for example, somebody sends me an Internet link in an e-mail - and I click on it, instead of opening with Opera. it starts with damn Internet Explorer, which I do not want!!

Have checked Opera is still the default and tried various other things but cannot seem to cure this- always starts with bloody Explorer. It's driving me crazy!
My OS is Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online