Internet Explorer Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fassaf2

mY SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 98, i KEEP ON GETTING ERROR MESSAGES CONSTANTLY THAT mie 6 HAS ENCONTERED A PROBLEM AND WILL SHUT DOWN, i HAVE jUNO OFR MY ISP AND i CAN SURF ANY WHERE BUT IF i TRY TO GO TO MY yAHOO OR mSN ACCOUNT, THE COMPUTER CONSTANTLY LOCKS UP AND i HAVE TO RESTART IT AND IT CONSTANTLY WILL SHUT DOWN BUT IF I USE JUNO I CAN SURF FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THEN THE ERROR MESSAGE WILL APPEAR AND LOCK UP THE COMPUTER, i NEVER HAD THIS PROBLE WITH THE COMPUTER BEFORE

THANK YOU

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts