Internet Explorer Question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jukie

Hi,
I don't know if this is the correct forum for this question, but hopefully someone will be able to answer. Earlier today when I used Internet Explorer there was only one space for it, or one window at all times, even when I attempted to open a new one. And next to the little "e" logo there was a number, which was the number of "screens' I had open. I could hover over this and see a history of the places i was visiting.

My question is, now this mystery feature has disappeared. How do I activate it again? Thanks!

try the IE6 menu for tools ! internet options ! advanced ! and restore defaults and see what happens.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online