1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer script error...library not registered? what does this mean?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by elorac, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elorac

elorac Thread Starter

Hi i have very recently installed trend micro internet security pro 2009 on my computer and since doing that i keep getting a message that comes up everytime i open a window the message window that comes up is internet explorer and the message is... script error library not registered...can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? i never had this problem before i installed trend?? everything was working fine (y) so why after installing it has this problem arisen??? :( can someone help me by telling me what i have to do to fix this :eek:

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

Try the following:

First:

- Run Internet Explorer

- Click Tools > Internet Options

- Go to the Advanced Tab

- Under the Browsing heading, make sure there is a check mark beside "Disable Script Debugging"

If you still get the same error message, try the following:

Click on Start > Run > type regsvr32 ole32.dll in the run box and click OK.

3. elorac

elorac Thread Starter

Hi thanks for your reply will give your suggestions a try... and hopefully my problem will be "problem solved"! very soon...Thanks Phantom010

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/861781