Internet Explorer Script Error/WIN98SE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wpotter

After downloading and installing the DirectX 8 update, the follwing Error occurs when trying to PRINT

Internet Explorer Script Error
An Error has occured in the script on this page.

Line: 1633
char: 1
Error: APrintDoc is undefined
code: 0
URL; res://C;\windows\system
SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

"YES"

receive another error of the same type except
Line: 1271
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

A third error notice is received if I continue thru this one but
Line: 506
[other info the same]

System worked fine until the DirectX 8 update

Any way out of this problem without reinstalling everything?

If the problem is not actually preventing you from printing, you might resolve it by checking "disable script debugging" in Internet Options>Advanced. Also UNcheck "display notification of script errors"

Where printing is actually affected, this is about all I've come accross, and I doubt whether they apply, but it may be worth checking out.

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?threadid=44890

Only remotely related MS link I can find:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q293/1/76.ASP

You might also try the IE Repair tool, if available.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online