1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer script error

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by wishkah, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wishkah

wishkah Thread Starter

when i open my folder in my desktop i have this error 'internet explorer script error' with this URL file://c:windows\web\folder.htt. What is this error and how can i remove this.Pls..... help thanks....

wishkah..

2. NiteHawk

NiteHawk

In IE click on Tools > Internet Options > Advanced
    Put a check mark in "Disable Script debugging"
    Make sure there is NO check mark in "Display notification about every script error"
    Click Apply and then OK

That should do it for you.

3. wishkah

wishkah Thread Starter

nitehawk: i check what u said the 'disable script debugging' has already checked and the other is already uncheck by default, is there another way pls... help
    thanks...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165137

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice