Internet explorer script error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coni jones

Hello, I am runnibg windows 200xp. I have theese IE SCRIPT ERROR messages that keep popping up and i just have to keep clicking them off, so annoying. they always display different error numbers like 16 or 33, etc. thanks if you can help? CJ

coni jones

coni jones said:
Hello, I am runnibg windows 200xp. I have theese IE SCRIPT ERROR messages that keep popping up and i just have to keep clicking them off, so annoying. they always display different error numbers like 16 or 33, etc. thanks if you can help? CJ

I get the Same script error messages; Only in "Outlook Express" will this work for me too? Thanks, Irac18

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online