Internet Explorer script error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

azeo

Okay, whenever I run internet explorer or do anything that accesses the internet through internet explorer (like trying to install the zune software for my recently purchased zune) I get a script error message, but it doesn't show any identification. It's just blank, and asks if I want to continue running scripts on the page. No matter what, it wont go away. It's not frozen, as I can exit it and it just pops up or i can click yes/no and it doesn't go away. Also, Im thinking this has something to do with norton 360 (a wicked evil program) but I uninstalled norton with about three different programs (ccleaner, norton offical complete uninstaller and the built in one) and I also did a search for all symnatec and norton programs and deleted them all, to no luck. MSN also doesn't work, and I'm thinking its connected. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? I have dont show script messages turned on, but that doesn't do anything.

azeo

Okay, I fixed that problem, but now maybe someone can help me with installing the zune software. It gives me the crappy restart computer thing but that doesn't work. I think it has something to do with windows installer, because I can't install anything. Any help?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online