internet explorer title bar problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

noiskee

hi. i was just able to remove a virus from my computer. a worm solow birus.
afterwards, i noticed in my internet explorer title bar a "TAGA LIPA ARE!" phrase was always there. even after restarting my pc. i can figure out how to remove the phrase. how can i remove it?

If you have Spybot Search & Destroy, set it to advanced mode, go to Tools > IE Tweaks, you can change it in there.

If not Run regedit and go to Hkey_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main and change 'Window Title'.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online