1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer update

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by effy1910, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. effy1910

effy1910 Thread Starter

i had install a new internet explorer update on my other computer.after the install pogress complete,they ask to restart your computer to take effect.after i had restart my computer,the administrator insert password apper!! :eek: i become confused :confused: because before this i have never created my log on password.how can i solve this problem :( for your information i have no 'password restart disk' and now my computer just continue apper ask for the password.

if i ask the computer worker to format my computer...is this will solve the problem? or can he format my computer without entering the password?

:( plss help me to solve this problem :(

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I assume you are using Windows XP Home. Did you try just not entering in a password. Have you tried booting into safe mode and logging in as the user Administrator.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326897

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice