internet explorer update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

effy1910

i had install a new internet explorer update on my other computer.after the install pogress complete,they ask to restart your computer to take effect.after i had restart my computer,the administrator insert password apper!! :eek: i become confused :confused: because before this i have never created my log on password.how can i solve this problem :( for your information i have no 'password restart disk' and now my computer just continue apper ask for the password.

if i ask the computer worker to format my computer...is this will solve the problem? or can he format my computer without entering the password?

:( plss help me to solve this problem :(

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
I assume you are using Windows XP Home. Did you try just not entering in a password. Have you tried booting into safe mode and logging in as the user Administrator.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online