1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet explorer will not operate correctly-IE9

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 103137, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 103137

103137 Thread Starter

I have a hp pavillion with 8gb of ram and 1 1/2 terrabite of hard drive. I cannot get internet explorer to open on this machine. It says i have IE 9 but then tells me my machine cannot run IE 9. How do i go about solveing this problem?

2. hssonline

hssonline

open my computer, you will see address bar there just type any address like www.google.com and hit enter... let me know what happens.

3. 103137

103137 Thread Starter

Goggle web page opened

4. hssonline

hssonline

it open in same window or on internet explorer ... if its internet explorer then check the version and make sure in settings it is marked as default browser.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064183