Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer will only open to 3/4 of the page

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  genie5 
#1 ·
Hi My dads windows 7 laptop will only open to 3/4 of a page. Have tried every thing I know to get it back. It has come back twice then it goes back the way it was. So he can not get to tools or anything as it is the right half that he can not get.
Thanking you
Eugenie

#4 ·
Hi My dads windows 7 laptop will only open to 3/4 of a page. Have tried every thing I know to get it back. It has come back twice then it goes back the way it was. So he can not get to tools or anything as it is the right half that he can not get.
Thanking you
Eugenie
Thanking you
Eugenie
In Internet Explorer, right click on a blank area near the tab on the far left. Click on Menu Bar. He will then see
File Edit View Favorites Tools Help on the left side of the IE window.
I did this but he says a different box comes up which did not help. Now not sure if he did it right
In Internet Explorer, right click on a blank area near the tab on the far left. Click on Menu Bar. He will then see
File Edit View Favorites Tools Help on the left side of the IE window.
Will try again thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.