1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet explorer, windows explorer and netscape sending report error

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by etnamaid, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etnamaid

etnamaid Thread Starter

hi there,

everytime i open internet explorer or netscape and click the FAVORITES on my other computer, it close automatically and popup a "sending report error"

i disabled error reporting services already but everytime i try to open the "windows explorer, internet explorer and netscape, it shows the sending error report. can't open the applications (IE, netscape and windows explorer)

i also try to run adaware and spybot but it hung at the middle of the process (frozen)

please help.

thanks

2. khazars

khazars

hi, welcome to TSG.

Download hijack this from the link below.Please do this. Click here:

http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe

to download HijackThis. Click scan and save a logfile, then post it here so
    we can take a look at it for you. Don't click fix on anything in hijack this
    as most of the files are legitimate.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/452099

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice