Internet Explorer won't set to default browser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hockplyr10

I can't get internet explorer to set to the default browser. I have tried all the obvious ways and it still doesn't work. Since I checked the "check if IE is the default browser" option in tools, every time I open up IE, it tells me that it is not the default browser and asks if I want to make it the default as it should, however even though I click yes every time, no matter what it still won't set to default and the same message comes up every time I open up IE again. Also I can't remember any specific time this started happening or if something in particular triggered it. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts