1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jerry Mayman, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jerry Mayman

Jerry Mayman Thread Starter

When I click on Internet Explorer I get A page 5X8 inches- not full page . How do I correct?

2. Jerry Mayman

Jerry Mayman Thread Starter

3. rayearle

rayearle

Jerry,

I'll ask the obvious... Did you click on the maximize button up in the upper right corner of the I.E. screen after the window opened at a size of about 5 X 8?

4. techguy41

techguy41

Talk about simple! Just click that maximize button on the top right of the internet screen.

5. rude

rude

Instead of maximizing the window, when it opens up,place the curser on the bottom right corner of the window,hold the left mouse button and drag the widow open to whatever size you want.The next time you open it , it will open to the size you chose.

By the way,those HUGE,BOLD fonts you chose could be concidered YELLING

6. techguy41

techguy41

Your right.

7. rayearle

rayearle

rude,

Sorry I was tired and am again. Since I have run into this one myself in the past and fixed it myself (how to being obvious to me, but then that's just me), I promptly forgot how to fix it (which is me too).

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223574

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice