internet exployer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mickey40486

cant go to internet exployerand cant add them to add and remove programsneed your help

We don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Why can't you go to internet explorer, and what are trying to add to Add/Remove programs?

mickey40486

brendandonhu said:
We don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Why can't you go to internet explorer, and what are trying to add to Add/Remove programs?
where there is internet exployer icon i click on it they wont take me there internet exployer was on my add and remove programs some one took it off cant put it back, ok do you understand i hope sorry

mickey40486

mickey40486 said:
where there is internet exployer icon i click on it they wont take me there internet exployer was on my add and remove programs some one took it off cant put it back, ok do you understand i hope sorry

mickey40486

mickey40486 said:
i just want to no how i can go to internet exployerok

Ok, do you get an error message when you click Internet Explorer?
What version of Windows are you running? (98, 2000, ME, XP?)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
mickey, welcome to TSG.

Posting every 3 minutes isn't going to get you faster help. This isn't life tech support. It's a forum and you need patience.

Plus you are not communicating very well as to what you are trying to do.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online