Internet issues. IE works....but no other app will update help asap

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aquaticneko

hello,
I have a msi notebook with xp on it. i currently have removed my zonealarm firewall and antivir antivirus. the antivirus will not update. and the firewall was removed just incase it was blocking access to the internet.

The wireless connection is connected and it works in internet explorer only. i have a-squared which wont update....driver magician...wont update...along with a string of antiviruses that i have tried too. Each time i try to connect it says it cant connect to the internet. i have tried norton sec suite, comodo sec suite, zonealarm firewall, antivir...and they all fail.

Opera and firefox will not work either. internet explorer is the only browser that will work. not even google chrome. I would like to know wat my problem is. is it a virus? worm? or is it a technical problem...the xp firewall? i tried allowing all exceptions....

plz help me asap...
neko

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online