Solved Internet Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pain2014

Hey guys I can not connect to my wifi I have reset the router and everything every other device in the house can connect just not my laptop please help.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Do you see your WiFi connection when you click the network icon in the lower right corner of your screen?

Pain2014

Yes it said I was connected but I still can't access the internet then some times an exclamation point pops up.

That typically means you have limited network connectivity. Are you certain that the wifi password you entered was entered correctly? Do you show all green lights on your router?

Would you be able to let everyone know how it was solved, in case it is a problem for someone else?

Pain2014

Yes it was just my laptop I erased the old wifi point and used hotspot on my phone as a new wifi access and then turned it off and readded my previous wifi access and it works again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online