Internet issues?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Himari

I had Spybot 4.1 installed on my computer and everything worked fine until today. I did an update to Spybot and a scan and fix. Now my internet doesn't work right. Some pages load, some won't. I tried to uninstall Spybot, but still the issue remains. Any ideas?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Well, the version and patch level of Windows would have been real useful here. I'm assuming XP-SP2, if that's not correct, ignore the following and tell us something about your environment.

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Windows XP with SP2.

Start, Run, CMD to open a command prompt:

Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ip reset reset.log

Reboot the machine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online