Internet Limited/No Connectivity

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

horscroftt05

Hey, i know this has been posted before, but solutions have been unsuccesful, i did updates last night and now have lost my internet on windows 7, wifi and ethernet, ive tried multiple thins to re enable internet, disable onjour, uninstall adobe software, system restore, change IP, ipconfig release renew, nothing works, i have to manyfiles to backup and reinstall windows, but i want to fix it, i love windows 7 and its s shame its done this, any fix's please?

Have you check the modem by unplugging it for a minute and then plugging back in..........have you connected the ethernet cable directly to the PC

If you look on the back where the ethernet cable connects to your pc, is the light next to the socket on?

Also post your ipconfig

Start>>All Programs>>Accessories>>Command Propmpt......type ipconfig /all click Enter.....then right click and choose select all then Ctrl+C and then paste it in your next post

Also in Comman Prompt type ping 127.0.0.1......and see if you get any packets lost

horscroftt05

Also post your ipconfig

Start>>All Programs>>Accessories>>Command Propmpt......type ipconfig /all click Enter.....then right click and choose select all then Ctrl+C and then paste it in your next post

Also in Comman Prompt type ping 127.0.0.1......and see if you get any packets lost
not able to copy and paste ipconfig results as i have no internet connection? using anohter computer, and ipconfig is to much to copy out, the ping 17.0.0.1 results...
packets sent = 4 packets recieved = 4 lost = 0 0% loss

minimum,maximum and average all come to 0ms

antech

Banned
The packet loss is indicating that the cable is not connected correctly or any communication is not taking place between the Router/Modem.
An off the topic,
Is your age 14 yrs or you have 14yrs of experience??

antech

Banned
Try installing drivers from the acer site *** suggested by Megabite....

antech

Banned
Sorry Megabite,
the edit button isnt showin up in my lappy...
I didnt meant to say A.S.S but "as"
Sorry again if i have created any misconceptions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online