Internet Links broken

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

etherdose

Michael
OK...

I am not sure if this in the right area...but after ghosting windows from one hard drive to another, I have this problem. I had some internet links on my desktop, that not only showed the color of firefox orange, but they worked on a double click.

After the transplant, all desktop internet links I create...(by left button dragging the icon from the address bar,) look black and white and don't open.

I did go into file associations in 'Folder options', and scrolled down to 'internet shortcuts', and it wont let me select a program with which to open them with.

I am frustrated, and this isn't a major issue, but it is annoying and doesn't help me save time.

etherdose

Michael
By the way...forgot I didn't say anything back.. THANK YOU. lol...works like a lucky charm.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online