Internet/network adaptor stopped working

2talll

I was using the computer fine all day and when I went and tried to get online it said I wasn’t connected and no connections were available. Figured it was a router problem but then saw that my phone, printer, etc were still all connected to my wifi. Restarted computer… did the troubleshooter when it still was connecting when it came on and got the following errors:

any ideas? 2802A4AD-DD8B-4157-A438-4E6578485179.jpeg

Go to Control Panel > Network & Sharing Center > Change Adapter settings > Right click on WiFi > Enable.

2talll

Go to Control Panel > Network & Sharing Center > Change Adapter settings > Right click on WiFi > Enable.
Thanks. I found that after restarting again. What’s up with the other errors though? Is it normal that it says my Ethernet isn’t enabled still? It also asked me to connect the conifer directly to the router at one point.

TerryNet

Terry
Is it normal that it says my Ethernet isn’t enabled still?
Maybe. Check the cable and router LAN port with another computer to determine if they are both working. If they are ok then there is probably something wrong with your ethernet adapter.

In Change Adapter Settings, you should also see your Ethernet adapter, enable that too.

2talll

In Change Adapter Settings, you should also see your Ethernet adapter, enable that too.
There were four of them all disabled when I enabled the wifi. I couldnt enable them. When I went back later on there was only one shown and that couldn’t be enabled. Internet is working so I stopped messing around so I didn’t mess something up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online