Internet not working and everything is pluged in! PLEASE HELP FAST!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

syrio

My computer is not able to connect to the internet. Well I think that it is connected. I know it is plugged in right. I've had about three people come into check it and they say that it is running great, but they don't know why it keeps saying "Page Cannot Be Displayed" I went to my computer's support page and they said to look for 3rd party internet applications, but i don't know what it those are. Can Someone Help Me Fast. I hate having to ask my roommate if i can borrow her comp.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Please take a breath and describe your system and internet connection. Any external modems, routers, switches, etc. Type of computer, Windows version, patch level, etc.

If you're more specific, we can be more specific.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts