Internet Option restriction

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Virgina77598

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

This shows up when I try to activate my internet options. I seen one solution in the forum that suggested that I look in spy-bot and uncheck IE control but I don't see that on my tool bar.

HELP PLZ

Miz

Spybot is a freeware program used to remove spyware from your system. It won't appear on Internet Explorer's toolbar but an entry for "Spybot Search & Destroy" should appear on the Start Menu if you downloaded and installed the program.

If you do have it, open it from the Start Menu, go to the "Immunize" section (listed in the left-hand pane of Spybot) and uncheck the boxes at the bottom of the right-hand pane that refer to Internet Explorer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online