1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet page opening slowly-DELL 2 IN 1 5290

Discussion in 'Networking' started by robby111, Nov 8, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. robby111

robby111 Thread Starter

My laptop is dell i5 with 8gb ram. It seems powerful than dual core, 2GB ram desktop in my office. But, sometimes internet page gets stuck and doesn't open fast in my laptop whereas the internet pages opens up at normal speed in my office PC with low SPECS. Is the PC due to temporary and hidden files downloaded by browser or is it due to slow internet speed?

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    We can't answer that until you give us some facts. Who is your home ISP and what speed are you paying for?

3. robby111

robby111 Thread Starter

about 470 kbps

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Is it 470 Kbps or 470 Mbps?

470 Kbps equates to less than 1 Mbps in speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

5. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    You still haven't supplied us with the name of your ISP and what speed you are paying for at home.

You can't equate a business connection with a home connection. It has little to do with the hardware being used. It has much more more to do with the service purchased. (download speed paid for)
    For all we know the business has a 1 Gbps (1000Mbps) and you might have a dsl account, with speeds from .5Mbps to 15Mbps.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235421

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice