1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Problem Please Help!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mazban, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

Hello, yesterday evening i was going on the internet and it was extremly slow! i didnt understand this because i was on it a few hours before and it was fine! i use mozilla firefox but i also tried IE and it wouldnt even let me into google! When i finally got into facebook to play games on firefox, they wouldnt load up. my connection is fine and i have full bars. I know its fine because There is another laptop beside me that is working perfectly and is fast. I dont think the other laptop is the problem because i shut it down and my laptop was still slow! The error i get says "The Connection has times out The server at ____________ is taking too long to respond. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web." please please help!

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

Open Internet Explorer. Click Tools > Internet Options > Connections > Lan settings > Proxy server > Advanced > delete proxy server settings > click OK > uncheck all boxes > click OK.

In Firefox, click Tools > Options... > General > Advanced > Network > Settings > delete proxy settings > select No proxy > click OK.

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    you may have a virus or malware issue - have you a security suite on the pc and run the antivirus program

how are you connected to the router wireless or cable

if cable - try this
    start the PC and keep tapping F8 a menu appears
    choose - safemode with networking
    now see how the speed is

4. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

hello Phantom010, i done what you said in firefox and IE but it was already done.. In firefox the "No proxy" was already ticked. and Hello etaf. I use MSE (microsoft security essentials) and its status is protected and up to date. I use Ccleaner also and i ran that today and last night. and i am connected to router wireless. i dissconnected the router and reconnected it and still nothing..

5. Phantom010

Have you tried Safe Mode with Networking?

Please click HERE to download and install HijackThis.

Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile from the Main Menu.

The log will be saved in Notepad. Copy and paste the log in your next post.

IMPORTANT: Do not fix anything

6. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

hmm no i dont think so Phantom010 unless im already on it.. im not really sure what it is..

7. Phantom010

8. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

Okay i have read it and i dont really understand it.. in Win7 (the F8 mode) it says "2. When the computer starts you will see your computer's hardware being listed...." but when i start my computer, that doesnt come up.. and in Using the System Configuration Tool Method it says nothing about "safe mode with networking" only "safe mode" also in Using the System Configuration Tool Method for Win7, in step 12 it talks about windows vista.. also i dont really understand what it does..

9. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

here is the system scam thing copied Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 16:53:52, on 09/01/2011 Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16700) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TEco.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMYPRT.EXE C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSENotify.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = ${URL_SEARCHPAGE} R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: ToolbarURLSearchHook Class - {CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbhelper.dll R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {bf7380fa-e3b4-4db2-af3e-9d8783a45bfc} - (no file) O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file) O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5805.1910\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O2 - BHO: SMTTB2009 - {FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {10EDB994-47F8-43F7-AE96-F2EA63E9F90F} - (no file) O3 - Toolbar: HyperCam Toolbar - {338B4DFE-2E2C-4338-9E41-E176D497299E} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTIL O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup] "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\HWSetup.exe" hwSetUP O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KeNotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosSENotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba TEMPRO] C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosNC] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosReelTimeMonitor] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartFaceVWatcher] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Teco] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TECO\Teco.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ToshibaServiceStation] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe /hide:60 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosWaitSrv] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TWebCamera] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe" autorun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba Registration] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSSE] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Speech Recognition] "C:\Windows\Speech\Common\sapisvr.exe" -SpeechUX -Startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Exent_SDM] C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\SDM143\Free Ride Games.exe "l 'Startup' u 'http://www.freeridegames.com/do/SDM?action=config&contentId=%d' p '143' c '636250'" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'SYSTEM') O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab O16 - DPF: {32C3FEAE-0877-4767-8C20-62A5829A0945} (FBootloaderAX) - http://static.ak.facebook.com/fbplugin/win32/axfbootloader.cab O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree WiMAX Service (cfWiMAXService) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFIWmxSvcs.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\TOSHIBA Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Inkjet Printer/Scanner Extended Survey Program (IJPLMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: Notebook Performance Tuning Service (TEMPRO) (TemproMonitoringService) - Toshiba Europe GmbH - C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproSvc.exe O23 - Service: TMachInfo - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA eco Utility Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TecoService.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSmartSrv.exe O23 - Service: TPCH Service (TPCHSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe -- End of file - 13249 bytes

10. Phantom010

Please run HijackThis again.

When the Notepad window opens with the log, click Format and put a check mark on Word Wrap. If it's already checked, try unchecking it. Then, please post a new log. The one above is unreadable.

11. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 16:53:52, on 09/01/2011 Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16700) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TEco.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMYPRT.EXE C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSENotify.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = ${URL_SEARCHPAGE} R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: ToolbarURLSearchHook Class - {CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbhelper.dll R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {bf7380fa-e3b4-4db2-af3e-9d8783a45bfc} - (no file) O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file) O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5805.1910\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O2 - BHO: SMTTB2009 - {FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {10EDB994-47F8-43F7-AE96-F2EA63E9F90F} - (no file) O3 - Toolbar: HyperCam Toolbar - {338B4DFE-2E2C-4338-9E41-E176D497299E} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTIL O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup] "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\HWSetup.exe" hwSetUP O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KeNotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosSENotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba TEMPRO] C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosNC] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosReelTimeMonitor] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartFaceVWatcher] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Teco] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TECO\Teco.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ToshibaServiceStation] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe /hide:60 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosWaitSrv] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TWebCamera] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe" autorun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba Registration] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSSE] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Speech Recognition] "C:\Windows\Speech\Common\sapisvr.exe" -SpeechUX -Startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Exent_SDM] C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\SDM143\Free Ride Games.exe "l 'Startup' u 'http://www.freeridegames.com/do/SDM?action=config&contentId=%d' p '143' c '636250'" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'SYSTEM') O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab O16 - DPF: {32C3FEAE-0877-4767-8C20-62A5829A0945} (FBootloaderAX) - http://static.ak.facebook.com/fbplugin/win32/axfbootloader.cab O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree WiMAX Service (cfWiMAXService) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFIWmxSvcs.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\TOSHIBA Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Inkjet Printer/Scanner Extended Survey Program (IJPLMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: Notebook Performance Tuning Service (TEMPRO) (TemproMonitoringService) - Toshiba Europe GmbH - C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproSvc.exe O23 - Service: TMachInfo - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA eco Utility Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TecoService.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSmartSrv.exe O23 - Service: TPCH Service (TPCHSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe -- End of file - 13249 bytes

12. Phantom010

That's not it.

Look at the log HERE. That's the way it should be displayed.

13. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

okay i'll reply two seperate times with wordwrap marked and unmarked

14. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

phantom i think i know the problem.. my internet is soo slow that its not letting me post that way. when i click enter, it goes down to the next line but it doesnt post that way its all muddled up on the same line

15. mazban

mazban Thread Starter

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 16:53:52, on 09/01/2011 Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504) MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16700) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TEco.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMYPRT.EXE C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSENotify.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\wlmail.exe C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = ${URL_SEARCHPAGE} R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: ToolbarURLSearchHook Class - {CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbhelper.dll R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {bf7380fa-e3b4-4db2-af3e-9d8783a45bfc} - (no file) O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file) O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5805.1910\swg.dll O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll O2 - BHO: SMTTB2009 - {FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {10EDB994-47F8-43F7-AE96-F2EA63E9F90F} - (no file) O3 - Toolbar: HyperCam Toolbar - {338B4DFE-2E2C-4338-9E41-E176D497299E} - C:\Program Files\HyperCam Toolbar\tbcore3.dll O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe SVPwUTIL O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HWSetup] "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\HWSetup.exe" hwSetUP O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KeNotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosSENotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba TEMPRO] C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosNC] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosReelTimeMonitor] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartFaceVWatcher] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Teco] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TECO\Teco.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ToshibaServiceStation] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\ToshibaServiceStation.exe /hide:60 O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosWaitSrv] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TosWaitSrv.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TWebCamera] "%ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe" autorun O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Toshiba Registration] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSSE] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\TOPI.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Speech Recognition] "C:\Windows\Speech\Common\sapisvr.exe" -SpeechUX -Startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Exent_SDM] C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\SDM143\Free Ride Games.exe "l 'Startup' u 'http://www.freeridegames.com/do/SDM?action=config&contentId=%d' p '143' c '636250'" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'SYSTEM') O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [TOSHIBA Online Product Information] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Toshiba Online Product Information\topi.exe (User 'Default user') O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab O16 - DPF: {32C3FEAE-0877-4767-8C20-62A5829A0945} (FBootloaderAX) - http://static.ak.facebook.com/fbplugin/win32/axfbootloader.cab O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree WiMAX Service (cfWiMAXService) - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFIWmxSvcs.exe O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\TOSHIBA Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe O23 - Service: Inkjet Printer/Scanner Extended Survey Program (IJPLMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe O23 - Service: Notebook Performance Tuning Service (TEMPRO) (TemproMonitoringService) - Toshiba Europe GmbH - C:\Program Files\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproSvc.exe O23 - Service: TMachInfo - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA eco Utility Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TECO\TecoService.exe O23 - Service: TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSmartSrv.exe O23 - Service: TPCH Service (TPCHSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe -- End of file - 13249 bytes

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973584

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice