1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Problem!!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bdbrady, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bdbrady

Bdbrady Thread Starter

Please help!

Ok im on a PC Compaq Presario (slow b/c of no ram) and my internet explorer will go to any page on the internet except the three mail programs I use (school webmail, gmail, aol). Internet explorer will go to the pages but when i click on the mail button to go to their respective mail pages it give me the white page of death!

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

I thought, after looking through my security and firewall settings and turning them all as low as they can go (and manually looking at them all), that maybe it was Internet Explorer. However, after downloading Firefox and installing it, it wont even go to an internet page...none.

Please help me out, i have tried all the solutions on the white page of death and have looked at all the options under the internet config and other areas.

PLEASE HELP ME :(

2. gfxrelay

gfxrelay

If you manualy enter the adress into the adress bar e.g. Mail.google.com does it open then? Have you tried the same with a browser like fire fox?

3. Bdbrady

Bdbrady Thread Starter

No it does not work and yes I have tried it with firefox and it doesnt even go to a web page, let alone a mail browser

4. gfxrelay

gfxrelay

Do you have any anti virus software with built in fire wall or just a fire wall installed on your computer?

5. Bdbrady

Bdbrady Thread Starter

the virus software isnt running I believe.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595922

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice