1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internet problems

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Bharat1978, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bharat1978

Bharat1978 Thread Starter

Hi all,
    My name is bharat patel. I have a question about my internet. By mistake I click on forget Internet icon wifi and I don't know how to bring it back. Anyone can help me. Because my internet is not working on my desktop computer but it's working on my tablet and my iPhone. Thanks

2. Bharat1978

Hi all
    My home internet is not working. By mistake I click on wifi internet forget and its disappeared. Can someone help me to bring back my internet connection because it's work on my tablet and my iPhone wifi home internet.

Thanks
    Bharat

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Instead of asking for some information let me make some (hopefully "educated") guesses. I'm guessing that you are running Windows 8 or 8.1 and you disconnected from your wireless network. If these guesses are correct then just click on the Network icon in the Notification Area, select your network, and tell it to connect. After you get connected again to your network you should again have internet access.

Unless my guesses happen to be correct please give us some information (OS, what the real problem is, etc.) to work with.

4. Bharat1978

I received your massage and I delete from there the one you said go to network but I delete from there so how I bring back.

5. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    You no longer detect your network? Do you detect any networks?

If you are using an integrated wireless adapter is it switched on (Airplane Mode OFF)?

6. Bharat1978

No I did not delete it. If I delete it than how same internet is working on my tablets. When I try to connect internet it's says you don't have internet connection and my router showing all lights are green. On my desk top computer I try to connect internet but it's not connecting. By mistake I click on forget internet and its disappeared. Now how I bring it back.

7. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I didn't understand what you had deleted (post # 4), so I'm glad to hear (post # 6) that you did not delete whatever is was/is.

Have you read my posts 3 and 5? Going to respond to them?

8. Bharat1978

Yes read 4 and 5. I did not delete anything. By mistake I right click on forget internet on my network icon and my internet I was using was disappered. So now if I want bring back how I bring back v8sdf internet. If I could bring that back it's automatically connect to my computer. And one more thing if you could help to fast my computer because very slow . My internet is slow too and my internet speed is 75/75 .

9. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Is your problem that you are connected to (and can communicate with) your router but do not have internet access? Or is your problem that you are not connected to any network?

Have you tried an ethernet connection?

10. Bharat1978

My router is working fine. But when I click on internet explorer icon it's say no internet connection. On my tablet is working fine same internet but it's not working on my desktop computer and I have window 8.1. It's not communicate with my desktop computer. I have connect it with wire on my desktop computer.

11. Bharat1978

There is anyway that you could share my computer so I could show you.

12. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    We do not provide remote support, all support is done in the forums. Besides, if your internet isn't working than that makes it a bit hard to connect/share your computer doesn't it?

Your original description is that you disconnected from the wireless, called Forget in Windows 8. That means all you need to do is connect again. Please follow this Microsoft guide on how to connect to your wireless network: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/...1&v2h=win7tab2&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

13. Bharat1978

Hi thanks for the website now my internet working fine.

One more question that I don't know why my pc run slow. Can you help me to make my desktop computer run fast. On my c drive I have total free space 363 gb free space out of 443 go. And on my d drive space 2.53gb free of 20.1 gb. Can you tell me what I should do to run my computer faster and smoother.

Thanks
    Bharat

14. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Hard drive space has little effect on performance. How much RAM do you have and what processor do you have?

15. Bharat1978

I have 500 gb hard and where do I find ram and processed. On window 8.1

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144037

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice