Internet problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shelley72702

I just upgraded to windows 98 on my computer and installed new internet carrier. My screen when on the internet will not maximize and to browse the internet takes forever. What can I do to speed it up???

Hi shelley : have you tried grabbing the corner of the internet pages and dragging them outwards to max the pages ?

In addition have you done any virus scans ? Also could you please download Hijackthis , unzip it , do a scan then save the log then paste it here.

shelley72702

Hi Charlie, I haven't tried that yet. I am at work now but when I get home tonight I will do the Hijackthis download and get back to you then. Thanks. Shelley

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online