1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet stops recieving and sending packet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by osmankaza, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. osmankaza

osmankaza Thread Starter

hi there,im trying to find a solution about this!
    i play a lot of games such fortnite ,csgo,lol and when i play the ping is 40 and for one moment the game just stops because it doesnt recieve packet and send it,im using a wifi adapter usb which name is hiro 433mbs,and when i play fortnite just it says connection timeout for like 2 sec and then it is normally but this is so annoying if anyone can help me please?!

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Assuming a computer is it a desktop or laptop? What brand and model?

Same problem with an ethernet connection?

3. osmankaza

osmankaza Thread Starter

yeah it is desktop pc,i build it same
    no i didnt try with wired connection,but the think is that internet it is good and usb aswell i just bought a new usb wifi adapter but it is the same

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Please attach a screen shot of the Networks page (don't collapse the Radar, Connection or Signal History) of the Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector. If you need help with a screen shot see TSG Posting a Screenshot. FWIW to take screen shots with Windows Vista or latter I prefer to use the built-in Snipping Tool.

5. osmankaza

osmankaza Thread Starter

upload_2019-1-25_21-50-59.png
    it is this one ?

6. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    That looks like some kind of Windows display???

You're on a Public Wi-Fi network? With no control or even knowledge of who else is using the network nor how they are using it?

7. osmankaza

osmankaza Thread Starter

yes because down my apartment it is a restorant,and im recieving internet from them, but the thing is that in i uninstalled the drivers of the wifi adapter and reinstalled them again and it worked for 3,4 times the ping was all the time 30 and it didnt make it connection timeout, but now when i uninstall the drivers and install them again it doesnt work anymore,so i dont think that the problem is of the internet might be something from seetings

8. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I have no idea what settings you may have made incorrectly. Make sure the wireless power management is set for Maximum Performance.

9. osmankaza

osmankaza Thread Starter

yes it is all maximum performance

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222317

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice