internet video problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sisterpete

today i have a new problem... running win xp home, when i click on any video on the web, windows media player 10 opens, which it should, but at the same time, i get a dialog box showing the file being downloaded to a temp folder. i have not changed anything myself... nor have i did any updates, no new programs installed.... nothing. for the life of me, i cannot figure out why this is happening suddenly.

thanks for any help,

jimmy

sisterpete

thanks for the try.... but no that's not what is suppose to happen. In all the years I've used Media Player... and any other player for that matter... this has never happened. I have not clicked on the video link to "save the file" i simply want to play it from their server with media player. So...... any more suggestions?

Thank, Jimmy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online