1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Won't Open????????

Discussion in 'Networking' started by gidget694u, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gidget694u

gidget694u Thread Starter

:( Can anyone out there please help me. I have a friend that is at her shop right now. She has a wireless notebook, and trying to get on the internet. It won't let her connect when she tries. She has already made sure her icon for wireless connection is in control panel, and tried connecting with the icon on task bar for her wireless controller. There are no error messages coming up. Well........what could it be? Anyone know? Sure would be so greatful, if you can help me figure this problem out for her. Thanks ahead of time!

2. blkwlnt64

blkwlnt64

Can the user connect at home - in other words in another building that has different structural framing ?

3. gidget694u

gidget694u Thread Starter

(y) Found the problem. When she told me she tried to trash some of her short cuts and so fourth, I asked if she tried a system restore back to when it was working. She wasn't aware of System Restore. Anyway......it's fixed, as that is all it took. Thanks for trying to help me, it's appreciated.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542389

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice