Intresting Sound Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Enigma776

Hello

I have a instresting sound problem for you all. i have a AMD 2600+ 512mb ram a geforce FX5700 and a Digifire 7.1 sound card all running latest drivers and all this is running on XP Pro SP2. the problem iam experiencing is this, when i right click on a icon to bring up the context menu the sound pauses for no reason whats so ever, this is the only time this happends and i have never had it before . if some 1 can give me a solution for this i would be most chuffed :)

if the problem just started happening, then you can use system restory and go back one or 2 days and the problem should be fixed

for creative sound cards, you have to reinstall the sound card drivers after using system restore

ps you will not lost any saved work when using system restore so you do not have anything to worry about

Howdy Enigma776...

Hmmmm....

Interesting...

Try turning down the Hardware Acceleration on the video...

Right click on an empty spot on the Desktop - Properties - Settings tab - Advanced button - Troubleshoot tab...

Enigma776

i do not own a creative card it is a hercules and as defualt i turn off system resotre as it is a pain. and when i say i just got these problems i mean on this install of windows, sorry for the misconception. and just as a slight question what has this got to do with video lol

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online